|Input Voltage||110-220 V AC|
|Max Input power||450 W|
|AC Frequency||47- 440 Hz|
|Max Input Current||5 A|
Max Input power
Max Input Current
Max Output Voltage
Max Output Current
90%(when full load)
|Cooling||50W/ deg C|
|Max Pumping Lift||10 M|
|Net Weight||9.5 Kg|
|Gross Weight||12 Kg|
|Dimensions||47 x 27 x 37 cm (L x W x H)|
1. Open the package to check if the machine is intact and all the necessary accessories are completed.
2. Open the injection port to feed cooling water. (Do not let the water spill over!) Observing the water level gauge and adding water slowly, be careful not to have the water overflowed! For the cooling of carbon steel equipment, the water should be added an appropriate amount of cooling water additive (anti-corrosion water aqua). Working in cold north area, it’s better to use noncorrosive antifreeze fluid.
3. According to system conditions, please connect the water inlet and outlet pipe well.
4. Plug in power, turn on the power switch. (Do not start up without water in the water tank!)
(1) Power switch turned on, the circulation pump of the chiller starts working. The first time of operating may cause more bubbles in the pipe leading to a flow alarming occasionally, but running for a few minutes later, it will go back to normal.
(2) After the first boot, you must immediately check whether the water pipe leaks.
(3) Power switched on, if the water temperature is below the set value, it is normal that fans and other components of the machine do not work. The temperature controller will automatically control the working conditions of the compressor, magnetic valve, fans and other parts based on the set controlling parameters.
(4) As it takes a longer time to start over the compressor and other components, according to different conditions, the time is range from seconds to minutes, so do not turn off the power and again on frequently.
(5). Check the water level in the water tank. The first startup of the new chiller empties the air in the water pipe, leading a slight water level decline, but in order to keep the water level in the green area, it’s allowed to add adequate water again. Please observe and record the current water level, and inspect it again after the chiller running for a period of time, if the water level drops obviously, please re-inspect the water pipeline leakage.
6. Adjust parameters of temperature controller. CW-5000/5200 series use an intelligent thermostat. Normally users do not need to adjust it. If it is really necessary
|Precision||+/-0.3 deg C|
|Pump Power||0.03 kW|
|Dimension||55 x 28 x 43 cm (L X W X H)|
|Net Weight||26 Kg|
|Gross Weight||31 Kg|